As I begin teaching my IntenSati classes this month and work towards creating my own company I have to constantly remind myself to act inspite of my fears. My fears of not having it down perfect, fears of failing and fears of succeeding, yes of succeeding and realizing my dreams. Not sure if you've ever felt these feelings all at once ( boy I sure hope I'm not alone in this one) but they are scary. I've learned from experience that taking action, in my case baby steps is the only way to free myself from feeling paralyzed. One actual step forward is worth more than a thousand imagined steps so with full gratitude and faith I move forward in creating my destiny!
Nothing is Impossible,
Christie
You are not alone with your fear, going through exactly the same at the moment, and btw. I am NOT stalking you :). all the best! R
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK christie! your totally right, nothing is impossible! - cinco
ReplyDelete