Where do I begin??!!..... I started out confused, scared, anxious and hopeless, yes I am not ashamed to admit it; it's the plain truth. Now I am clear, calm, totally concious to the present moment and extremely optimistic to what lies ahead; I feel as if though I've discovered the incredible Secret. When you reveal your truth, the raw truth about who you are, what you want and where you are in the process you are set free..something magical happens. In accepting yourself, in loving and I mean truly loving yourself and realizing your self worth YOU TRANSFORM.
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly" ~Proverb
Nothing is Impossible,
Christie
This really spoke to me. In six years or practicing law, I had the career I had hoped to have in 15 years. Having everything you want and realizing it does not make you happy is so scary. But, not half as scary as leaving it all behind and starting over. Thanks for this. - Unsoultied
ReplyDelete