I taught my first official IntenSati class on Saturday, Feb 12th.... Two days prior to giving my class I had a MAJOR meltdown ( to give you an idea my body was shaking, I was hysterically crying with a stuffing nose and feeling completely terrified and defeated all at once) I was going to send a cancellation notice because I just didn't feel like I had it inside of me to lead a successful class (which means 'perfect' in Christie terms) who was I kidding to think I could actually do this so soon I mean I just recently became certified to teach this class, right? Well after some time ( OK, I mean HOURS of feeling this way) I decided I would play every inspiring song I could think of, I prayed alot and I reached out to some of my closest friends in hopes I would get out of this paralyzing fear once again. In reaching out to the people that mean the most to me and receiving their love my entire perspective changed. What I realized is 1) You can't do this alone 2) Fear is a natural emotion, it's not something I need to get rid of its something I need to feel ( and in my case feel it fully) 3) Take IMMEDIATE action despite my fear because the reason I decided to change careers and follow my soul's purpose is to Serve, to Motivate and to Inspire others to see their own Greatness; that's my BIG "WHY".
With that said I taught an AMAZING class :) with an INCREDIBLE group of women that really gave it their all and Rocked it!! They left feeling Empowered, Inspired and Excited for the next class ( most were asking if they could invite others to take my next class). The hugs, the tears and the sharing of their individual experiences made my heart soar, I felt so grateful and blessed to have been given the opportunity to teach and touch so many lives in one room. My lesson learned when you make your WHY, BIGGER than your fear... What's left is an UNSTOPPABLE YOU!!
Nothing is Impossible,
Christie
WOW.....your blog is amazing, such passion, you can feel that this was written from the heart, keep it up very inspiring, you have a great smile, and you come from an authentic place..what a breath of fresh air.
ReplyDeletethis is so wonderful!
ReplyDelete⚡❤⚡